Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Honourable Leader

It seems that sycophancy is part of the Indian character. But it still pisses me off.  It's disgusting how people fawn  over public figures. Rahul is trying to put a stop to it in his sphere of influence. And by and large Congressmen  and Congresswomen no longer sound  sycophantic these days.

But listen to those who have joined the TMC and you understand why I feel so disgusted. Amit Mitra can't seem to utter a single sentence without mentioning "our great leader, Mamata Bannerjee"... I thought he was the exception. But everyone of the new ministers I've seen on TV seem  to have been bitten by the same  bug!

It's sad that from  DIDI she has now become "our honorable Leader". I'm afraid this might lead to her eventual downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment